I was born and raised in Bridgewater, New Jersey. I lived through gorgeous summers at the Jersey shore and hard snowy winters. The east coast always has a feeling of something coming and something fleeting. There is a sense of urgency in life for most people. I moved to Los Angeles from Philadelphia in February 2016. Ever since, I try to visit every summer in August a enjoy the end of summer with the rest of the east coast.
Some of my favorite things:
- Walking the boardwalk in Asbury Park after spending a day at the beach in Ocean Grove
- Driving home from the Jersey Shore on the very green and lush Garden State Parkway
- Chasing bees and butterflies while they hop to and from rows of zenias at farms throughout Pennington
- Admiring my grandmother’s and my parent’s backyards
- My dad giving the finger to Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster